Usually, Walmart is a goldmine. I get a percentage of all the exam fees I bring in, or a minimum. Usually, I at least double the minimum. Not this week, though. And when it's slow? I tend to wander around Walmart (or, more recently, walk for exercise), and because I'm going around the outside aisles of the store, I see a ton of clearance endcaps, and things I normally wouldn't come across.
This weekend, I think I spent most of what I made there. What did I buy?
* a black cartridge for my printer - $29.83
* Maxell blank DVD's - 50 pack - $19.97
* Jonathan Kellerman's "Survival of the Fittest" - $5.97
* "The Butterfly Effect" DVD - $7.50
* a pet hair lint roller - $2.88
* a jewelry armoire, marked down from $89.99 to - $40.00
* 2 rolling totes for my jewelry making supplies - 2 x $40 = $80
* 5 assorted boxes of those "100 calorie" snack packs - $10.00
* "Knitting" magazine - $6.29
* knitting needles - $2.34
* 3 balls of novelty yarn for a scarf - $8.82
* an American Tourister tote to match my suitcase (which I purchased on my last trip to CA, the zipper broke on the old one, and I like to match) - $19.88
* a toiletry bag (matching), since now everything has to go into checked luggage - $12.54
* "InTouch Weekly" magazine - $1.79
* a cute pair of summer shoes for my sister-in-law - $19.88
Grand total, with tax (8.8% here in WA)? $291.75
After I take taxes out of what I earned, what do I have left? $42.78
Christ, I just spent practically everything I made! I gotta do better...
*looks at icon for strength*
Maybe I should get that tattooed on my right middle finger. That way, I'd see it whenever I went to pay for something. Maybe that's why he did it! LOL!